Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there no one else? C'mon people!

After careful consideration and discussion with Blackhorse, mission ETAs have been changed to the last day of each month, regardless of what day of the week it is. You may have noticed last month the change. This month will also play out on a Thursday, the last day of February, the 28th.

Orders will go out Saturday, the 9th. If you are on the fence or have been away, please chime in prior to that. If not, the Dirty Dozen will leave you behind, and y'all be stuck paying our bar tab at the officer's club upon our return flight.

So there!

Well...it’s about time.  Sheesh!  Some days you can hardly even GIVE stuff away.  

We’re pleased you were able to volunteer, Simple Man. Good to have you along for the ride. I’ve got you down as flying out of the Cartersville Armory...that right?

HERE’s the current roster:

1. Ozark Wizard - (Commanding)
2. Fr_Tom
3. D.L. Ruth
4. Brewdude
5. DrT999
6. GeoffC
7. Blackhorse - (Co-Commander)
8. Briar Beagle
9. glassjapan
10. Stick
11. eggman
12. Timbo
13. Sour Milk - (Door Prize Winner)
14. Simple Man - (Door Prize Winner)

A couple more would be nice.  Why don’t you commissioned blokes do a wee bit of recruiting?

You appear to have left me off the list my good sir. I will definately be along for the ride on this one.

Blackhorse":1s666nca said:
Where’s Monbla256?

Plus...we should think about renaming this beach party.  The actual mission is going off WAY after Valentines Day is past.
Sure, why not?

Since we're looking forward, shall we rename it "Beware the Ides of March"?

Post-Valentine's Day Volley?

Carnival Caper? (the target date is just 5 days before Mardi Gras)

DrT999":7lqs43sq said:
Post-Valentine's Day Volley?

Carnival Caper? (the target date is just 5 days before Mardi Gras)
Mardi Gras! WOOHOO! :cheers:

Ooo Cher...sumpin sumpin Mardi Gras fo shur. I be ragin’ ta go Cajin. Gimme some dat dark dark chicory coffee and a basket o’ beignets...an some big ol’ black water BOMBS. Whee haw!

OK...who haven’t I insulted yet. I hate to leave anybody out.

Blackhorse":69jqhxyj said:
Ooo Cher...sumpin sumpin Mardi Gras fo shur.  I be ragin’ ta go Cajin. Gimme some dat dark dark chicory coffee and a basket o’ beignets...an some big ol’ black water BOMBS.  Whee haw!

OK...who haven’t I insulted yet.  I hate to leave anybody out.
:fpalm:

This just in, Moderator gets bombing run thread sent to Rubber Room..
Details at 11!

:lol!: