Vauen pipes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullwinkle

Reaction score
how do they compare quality wise to other $75 -> $100 pipes? I ran across this ONE and started reacing for my credit card.

thanks

I've had a few over the years, mostly because they make a lot with the 9mm filter option and that's what I was looking for at that time. Two I've kept and although not particularly "pretty" pipes and over lacquered, they smoke good. Not my best pipes, but in my top two-dozen rotation these days.

Natch

Go to Ebay and look this pipe up and then click buy it now.Remember the Prices.Then Go to Smoking Pipes.com.The Ebay sellers must think we are all stupid. Cheers mate

acaciavet":cnvf1y65 said:
Go to Ebay and look this pipe up and then click buy it now.Remember the Prices.Then Go to Smoking Pipes.com.The Ebay sellers must think we are all stupid. Cheers mate
wise words here, I tend to do the same!

acaciavet":w7aaazg3 said:
Not all, only one. That's all it takes!

Natch

acaciavet":pap0krtc said:
Wow that is really funny cannot believe what they are asking on Ebay. :joker:

I have several of their pipes, from the $75 to $100 price range you mention to two of their higher grades ($300 range), including one of the Lord of the Rings pipes they made when the movies came out. IMHO they are all well made pipes and dollar for dollar I would put them in the same category as Sav's, Stanwells, Peterson's and Jirsa's when comparing pipes in the same price range. The drilling is very good and they do a nice job on the finishing. All of the ones I own are very good smokers with minimum break in period.