Virginia Spice - Hearth & Home

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stogiegila

Reaction score
I finally got around to trying this recently purchased tobacco last night. This was my first experience with this blend and I have to say I am very impressed.

I found it to have a subtle but heavy VA flavor. Not as bright as say Escudo but with more fullness of body maybe due to cigar leaf. Underlying spice vs peppery flavor in Esscudo. Not as sweet or light as Escudo or Orlik Golden Slices, this is heavier fuller smoke but very tasty. Very smooth no bite, subtle fruitiness in retrohale. Burns great, I had a few relights but always do. Nice rough cut. smokes easy. Definite Keeper!

I found this a very satisfying smoke that was perfect right out of the can. No drying needed.

This has moved up to one of my current favorites.

VA Spice is my favorite H&H blend. I don't really see it talked about much though. I'm glad to see you enjoyed it.

I stocked up when P&C had their 20% off sale in Dec. At $11.95 for an 8 oz. tin, I knew I'd never see those prices again. VS might be the most buttery blend I've ever smoked. One morning, I got up early and lit up a bowl. I saw it was time to wake up m'lady, and when I kissed her on the cheek, she asked if I was eating butter.