Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have some awesome caves! I'll have to take some quick picks of my...uh...er... area and post them up. My favorite thing about these photos is how clear an idea of a person you get by looking at where they spend their most precious time.

url=https://servimg.com/view/16093451/52]
dsc_0012.jpg
[/url]

Is that a Super Reverb?
Yes it is. It's not vintage though. I purchased it new in 2000. I've only had to replace one tube in 11 years and I like to play at loud volumes. I've been very happy with it? Any particular reason you ask? Do you play?
Milan

Milan":ipnyw5fe said:
Is that a Super Reverb?
Yes it is. It's not vintage though. I purchased it new in 2000. I've only had to replace one tube in 11 years and I like to play at loud volumes. I've been very happy with it? Any particular reason you ask? Do you play?
Milan
Yeah, I play, and I'm a recovering gear-aholic. I played Fenders for years before falling for British amps big time.

I'm a recovering gear-aholic.
I hope you're seeing a professional. It's an expensive habit to have. I know, I'm one too.

Fender makes good amps, but their guitars are great. As for British amps... I prefer...

orange.jpg

Milan

Interesting green strat w/red pickguard hanging on the wall back there,,,, :lol!:

Interesting green strat w/red pickguard hanging on the wall back there,,,, lol!
Stupid gimmicks to sell more guitars...These are the people killing the rain forest--first for the exotic woods (which I love!) and then for the huge catalogs they send out with 10k+ different Strat models.

Recovered gear-aholic rant is now over.

Danish Pipe Guy I am in disbelief as to how excellent your lounge is! makes my dingy dusty leafy skeeter and wasp infested smokin corner between the duplexes look like a the pipe smoking squatting post of a homeless man. Im not even going to post a pic its that sad, moving in with a piper soon though and we're gonna make a hell of a lounge. but I get to pick off roaches and huge bees with my airsoft guns so what the hey
-Ben

There are some really nice "caves" here... I especially like Brad G's cave... Those soft leather chairs would be great to kick back in and enjoy a pipe and some Seinfeld DVD's...... Nice setups, everyone...

Erik

I started with an old abandoned shed out back. The Goat Shed!

Before_s.jpg

Did a little remodeling, leveling, you know. Good pipe smoking work.

After:
Inside1s.jpg

Inside2s.jpg

Inside3s.jpg

Features (just to name a few):
- Outside away from the main house.
- Heat and AC year round.
- Beer Fridge, and Underground beer line to main house cellar
- TV, stereo, air purifier
- 2 lofts beds for when you need to take a little nap.

stemandbriar":dpz15d4v said:

This is an incredible transformation! Great work!

Out of curiosity... Tell us more about the "underground beer line to the main house cellar" ???

Very curious!

stemandbriar":cgtzgz7d said:

Also (again, just out of curiosity) what is the size of your "goat shed" ?

Looks to be 16x20? perhaps larger?