Well Hey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach, you'll have to give us the Reader's Digest version on what's been going on with you since you took hiatus from BoB.

You left us with your proposing to your gal, iirc.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude,
Did ya read the original post? The proposal went well, the engagement went amazingly, and marriage is the best thing to happen to me ever!
Zach

GuitarMyFriend":kngisleb said:
Brewdude,
Did ya read the original post? The proposal went well, the engagement went amazingly, and marriage is the best thing to happen to me ever!
Zach
Yes of course, But we want details man..... DETAILS!

:drunken:

Cheers,

RR

Ahh! Gotcha!
Well, nothing big has really happened. We bought a 2009 Fourwinds Travel trailer. That thing's awesome! Our dogs think so as well;

We are hoping to get into a house within a year.
We also have been trying for a baby, but have run into complications that are best saved for another story. My wife and I know God is good, and trust in His plan.
I'm missing my pipe and tobacco collection, but I'm actually about to purchase the materials I need for pipe refurbishing. I'll be surfing ebay for dirty old pipes soon enough to add to my collection. Mrs. GuitarMyFriend says I could open up a Etsy site for pipes if I can really get into it.
Besides all that, and most importantly, I learned how to make a MEAN Old Fashioned.
Zach

Zach!!! Man, it's been a while, bud. Glad to see you're doing well (and congrats, of course).