Wessex Campaign Dark Flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djf1

Reaction score
This tobacco has not gotten a lot of press, but after just finishing a bowl, I'm very impressed. VERY smooth, probably the smoothest Virginia I have ever smoked, medium strength dark virginia flakes, burns really nicely and I want to say that I tasted pineapple but I'm not 100% sure. I smoked it in my NI Stanwell N1.
For Virginia guys/gals like me, this is a very worthy tin to add to your rotation.

Yes, I've been a fan for a while. I ran across rave reviews and wondered about it. Puff Daddy and Hermit both recommended it so I dove in. Quality leaf, great taste, very smooth,,,,,but let's not tell anyone else lest we drive the price up or suffer a Wessex drought,,,,SHHHHHH,,,

Also relatively new to it, but love it and have laid in a few tins to age. Made a trade with Jason for a couple tins, and he neglected to tell me that they already had five years on them! But being the generous, forgiving sole that I am, I didn't hold it against him for selling me "old" sealed tins. :lol:

Natch

Their only kidding everyone. This stuff is crap-ola.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This has been a favorite of mine for awhile and hold a strong spot in my cellar.