What are you listening to?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlock999":xl0s4hsr said:

Look at that,,,A bunch of little kids for cryin out loud,,,, who do they think they are anyway trying to make music,,,,they'll never amount to anything ,,,,just a bunch of little kids,,,,(my fathers comments while looking at the new Who album I had just purchased)

mark":vkanw4oc said:
Harlock999":vkanw4oc said:

Look at that,,,A bunch of little kids for cryin out loud,,,, who do they think they are anyway trying to make music,,,,they'll never amount to anything ,,,,just a bunch of little kids,,,,(my fathers comments while looking at the new Who album I had just purchased)
That's a great story! Hey, what ever did happen to those guys?

Found an old hard drive of mine and set it up as a slave in my tower and am reacquainting myself with the musical tastes of a younger me. Gig upon gigs of music from all genres, except country, I wasn't quite into it back then. Now that's a different story! It's so much nicer having 2 HDD's!

whiskeywillow":l0j9mgao said:
The Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Hadn't heard that song in a while! FYI, the song was very popular in some of the Atlanta strip clubs back in the 80s...so I've been told. :lol:

Jim

Got some Scott Joplin ragtime goin' to get my day started, my personal fave - Paragon Rag

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YjaCLooKazQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kind-of-blue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.