What Are You Reading?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Amber Room" by Steve Berry. I think I may have found another favorite author.

Xenophon's Anabasis in Ancient Greek...well, sort of reading; more like struggling.

I just started reading Wool by Hugh Howey. It's a post apocalypse story with people living in an underground city like a silo.

alfredo_buscatti":n46ovy2t said:
Kierkegaard "The Sickness Unto Death."
You're a better man than I. That one always put me to sleep about 10 pages in.

"Night of the Hawk" by Dale Brown. It is a follow-up to "The Flight of the Old Dog".

I'm currently enjoying some religious text...The Myth of a Christian Nation by Gregory Boyd.

The last of the Emperor series "The Gods of War" by Conn Iggulden.

The Conquest of the Incas by John Hemming One of the few books on the subject that does not read textbook style.[/quote]

Unveiling Empire by Wes Howard-Brook and Anthony Gwyther

It is a study of the book of Revelation, with an insight to historical setting and Jewish apocalyptic tradition

rev

The Last Shelock Holmes Story by Michael Dibdin.

Fraternally

Jers

The Collected Works of John Muir. He's exploring all around Yosemite Valley, makes me want to see what it all looks like now. But with the altitude and the steepness of the terrain, plus my lack of conditioning for such terrain, I'd probably last about an hour before flaking out. :affraid:

Status
Not open for further replies.