What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a midday stick with an expresso. Quesada 40th Anniversary robusto.

KJe4WM.jpg

Fixin' to have my mornin' stick. A Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 and an expresso.

Alec Bradley Prensado robusto with an expresso.

I have to say the Alec Bradley offerings impress me. the Prensado was an excellent stick. Smooth and well constructed, with tastes of leather, earth, and dark roasted coffee. Nic hit wasn't oppressive and despite what others have said I don't think it needs time in the humidor but is ready to smoke on arrival. That could be because it came in a sampler and not a box though. I'm really looking forward to the Tempus. 8)

Enjoying a rare treat these days, a delicious hand made cigar. Stopped at a newish smoke shop and picked out a Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Consul.
This stick smokes far above its $5-6 price range.

Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon. It's a good take on the original Decade. The original Decade uses an Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper and was rated 95 out of 100 by Cigar Aficionado (if you care about their ratings).

I really enjoy Sumatra and Cameroon wrappers. I think in this case, the original Sumatra wrapper does the cigar more justice. I would still pick up this Cameroon in the future though!