What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camacho Criollo Robusto, for a more affordable stick these things aint half bad, bit too far toward the mild side of medium for my liking but enjoyable none the less.

It's raining and just finished taking my mother to an afternoon Mother's Day lunch and am having one of my Cuban Punch Punch Carona Gorda's my friend from Venezuela sent me. My fave size and fave cigar as I don't smoke them much these days !! :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":doftybh4 said:
It's raining and just finished taking my mother to an afternoon Mother's Day lunch and am having one of my Cuban Punch Punch Carona Gorda's my friend from Venezuela sent me. My fave size and fave cigar as I don't smoke them much these days !! :twisted: :twisted:

Now they are one seriously nice stogie. :sunny: :cheers:

DrumsAndBeer":jt9dx9bl said:
Rare cigar day for me. Cuba Libre One, poolside playing life guard for the kiddo's
An interesting Nicaragua stick is that, nice Habano wrapper on those, I prefer the Honduras version, that being the Cuba Libre with the Corojo wrapper.

Briar Spirit":r3ek6dcm said:
An interesting Nicaragua stick is that, nice Habano wrapper on those, I prefer the Honduras version, that being the Cuba Libre with the Corojo wrapper.
Agreed.

But I will add that if you can wait 3-4 years to smoke the Cubra Libre One's, they get MUCH better after sitting in a humidor for a spell. they really mellow out, develop some very nice complexities and a rich mouth-feel. I have about 5 left over from of the 20 sticks I purchased about 4 years ago, and now I am wishing that I bought 20-30 more.. :fpalm:

Sons Of Anarchy Redwood Original, a very nice stogie I must say, delicious leather and coffee notes with a more than satisfying Lady-N hit, nice cigar. :D

My 16 year old Colibri torch finally quit on my. I picked one of the cheap Ronson's that everyone loves and broke it in on a 7 year old Mag46.

Yard work hell today, but its done. Celebrating with a Total Flame Cigars Bright Line that was sent to me by last year's BoB Santa. I've never heard of these, but some research tells me it has a Conn wrapper, Nicaraguan and Mexican binder with Nicaraguan and Dominican filler. I'm not typically a Conn kind of guy, but this cigar is quite nice.
Mike.