What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Phone chatting with the fella who gifted me this great pipe.

My last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

Good morning from Greece and Athens with sun and 12°C.

26894028d48563c3edc7465e4c134c75b3c66eca.jpg

Jess Chonowitsch T 14.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.

Been trying out a pouch of Amphora Virginia blend in my Royal Meer dimpled apple. Pleasant enough without being overly distinctive.

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. Going to shovel some snow.

Red Cake Virginia in a Molina bent rhodesian. Nice way to start the morning, moving into the new house today.

Almost half through this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through the last of this sample of Erik Stokkebye No. 1 (Pipe Tobacco Blend of the Year) in a 1970’s smooth Savinelli Non Pareil 9574 Oom Paul with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad and m'lady's home made clam chowder lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. The roads here are navigable, but there's plenty of snow and ice still on them.

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.