What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit tapered stem.

...earlier...Sutliff 515 RC-1...now, Lane Bright Virginia in a Neerup smooth bent Cherrywood with plateau...last of the coffee...

While it has mostly been Brown Flake Unscented in cobs the last few days, this morning was calm enough to enjoy Capstan Gold Flake in a large bent basket briar billiard

Relaxing after a wonderful orange chicken dinner with a hot fudge sundae for dessert. Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching one of my favorite history series on The History Channel: The Presidents.

A couple minutes away from smoking MacBaren HH Balkan Blend in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Watch City Simply Red in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Working and phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Just finished work and this bowl of Watch City Stubb’s Pipe in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. This will end my smoking day.

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, CS Indian Outlaw in a Caminetto carved apple...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Winchester in a cob with coffee. Sitting outside enjoying the weather on this beautiful Sunday.

Enjoyed a couple big cheese burgers with hand cut fries, and I'm now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.

Now smoking Wilke No. 184 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Savinelli ~ Kramer's Father Dempsey

AAfx4OjRWvs_2CLuaftboLljFtcIT80w0YVL6A_UCTUNb6GZjL30PbnrXJHLzX42taIS5Z1ZHmGx7Q57x8JdTs8p0cYAS7kTYerKCksn6W8u6eT-wiSdJCe20thFl3Fj6_fcHJflyA=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.