What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lounging poolside smoking Dunbar in my Charles Towne Cobbler.

Used the cob again for a 2012 Middleton Apple blend. Still moist in the package and pretty uneventful.

I would like to introduce you the ''Bella'', it is a half breed dog of my wife's brother-in-law. When was a puppy was abused by the previous owner and one day he got sick by Kalazar virus. She manage to recover in the hands of the new owner but as result of the previous life is not serving as a guard dog but as a companion. She don't like noises as fire shots-shouting-strong horn etc and the only thing that she asks is caress, hugs, playing with her ball etc. In case that there were visitors in the house she is friendly with everyone and approaches all of them one by one asking for attention and if not gets then she's whimpering and barking as a complain.
She never had any problem with my vanilla tobacco smell, no matter if i smoke a pipe or not she comes and with her snout touches my thigh asking to touch her forehead.

272981456907dfa039a2e15fdb6684ead8763a79.jpg

I am smoking Pipeshop.net Premium Mixture No 1.

Amphora Virginia in a Bruyere St. Claude dublin with iced tea.

Watch City Simply Red in a Bruyere St. Claude dublin with ice water, watching Arsenal v Valencia.

Watch City’s Old Dominion in a Tinsky bent paneled dublin with ice water.

Stonehaven in a Jeantet foursquare with coffee, watching Goonies.

I’m enjoying some very well-aged 3 Oaks Syrian in a Ser Jacopo tapered billiard while contemplating the work I’d like to get done around the house today aka the honey-do list.

Bob’s Chocolate Flake in a Charles Towne Cobbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.