What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finishing this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Smoking a Stanwell bent pot with rum/maple and a mug of CR coffee from the french press.We are expecting severe thunderstorms tonight,which could be another reason why my back is acting up. It`s going to be an early night for me.

BB Antietam in an Altinay pot meerschaum.

Magic Beans in an Altinay squat Dublin meerschaum.

Now Boggy Night in an Altinay Dublin meerschaum.

I've got my work bench all set up, with lighters, and pipe cleaners, leather dye, etc. and my Dremel tool, shredding and waxing equipment, and vacuum sealer. The bench cost twenty bucks at a yard sale. Other tools we'll see!
16906737835781329079360008435664.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished smoking year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1920s medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
BBB_Umbra_bulldog.jpg

Now smoking C&D Warped Midsommar in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Working on the review. Posted three reviews at TR earlier today: ES Max Erik's Blend, and two new 7-20-4 blends.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to work now. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Part way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Lone Ranger series where he's shot in the throat, and was unable to fight crime. This was done because the actor who player the Ranger, Earl Graser, died in a car accident after a broadcast. They kept the Ranger out of action until they replaced him with the show's narrator, Brace Beemer. This way, the producers felt with a couple of weeks of the character out of action, the audience might not notice a new actor had taken Graser's place.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Coronado Oriental in a straight black sandblasted undated, unbranded Made in France short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Still listening to The Lone Ranger. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
France_SBbilliard.jpg