What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to work soon. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Good grief, I've been calling @Ranger107 's blend Cowboy Coffee instead of Urban Cowboy! Well, I now have the ingredients, and am smoking MacBaren Old Dark Fired Ready Rubbed and all I can say is WOW!!! At the risk of jumping the gun based on one bowl, this is likely to become a new favorite. Can't wait to mix up the blend this evening. I'm having it in an MM Pride raw cob with forever stem. JimInk's TR review nails this one. Glad I got some extra.
20230731_145907.jpg

Now smoking year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of New Watch City Beta Test #2 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Angels game.
Ben_Wade_ Martinique.jpg