What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Twain in my MMBB this morning.

Attachments

• MMBB.jpg
    MMBB.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Good morning BoBs and Happy Sunday. Got the doggies fed and settled down. Wife decided to join me on the patio. Having Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos bent brandy with morning coffee. Going out to ride Cochise in a while. Sunny but quite chilly. High of only 45 today.

Quick codger bowl of CH in a MM general cob and another mug of coffee before heading out to the ranch. Hey Zippo, where are you buddy? We haven't heard from you in a couple of days. Have a great day everyone. Oh my bad on the Happy Sunday. Yeah I know it's Saturday, just lost track for a bit. Lol.

A third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I forgot to post this morning! I started with GLP Westminster in an MM Apple Diplomat along with a moka pot of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee that I roasted yesterday. After that I took an MM Morgan filled with Peretti Boston's Best Cavendish on a ride to the grocery store for wine, sushi and salsa. After noon chores I loaded a Pride with GLP Kensington and made another moka pot.

Another experiment. C&D Big & Burley 50/50 with Smokers Pride vanilla cavendish and a small splash of black cavendish. I guess it is smokeable and maybe upping the % of vanilla cavendish would help. But it's not really an enjoyable smoke so I don't think it's worth messing with anymore when I have other tobaccos I do enjoy. So, it's off to the mulch pile. Maybe spread it on the berm and see if it will ward off the javelina, lol.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I just finished smoking Two Friends Homeward Bound in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. This blend goes on sale Feb. 6 at 6 p.m. EST. Been working on the review the last couple of days.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff Blackthorn Shillelagh in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Going to finish the review. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff Blackthorn Shillelagh in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Going to finish the review. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 15310
That's an interesting name for a blend being it is a type of walking/fighting stick/club from i believe Irish origin. The blackthorn is the tree that is best for making these.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Looks like I'll be on the diet for a while. Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Watching a Randolph Scott western with Joan Leslie as a supporting actor.
4AB_Ebony.jpg