What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful weather in the Bluegrass! Took a nice long walk with Sir Barksalot of Yorkshire while enjoying Proud Sultan in the Hardcastle's bent billiard.
20240123_150318.jpg

Smoking a Vauen long bent author, Velvet,mug of Peets dark roast. My back is not too happy after putting the spare tire on the SUV. The tire repair shop found a nail in my original tire. I ,asked the shop owner if I should replace my front tires,Surprisingly, he said no ,there still good for another 15 thousand miles yet! this is why I go to small, independent, honest shops.

Good afternoon BoBs. Hell of a night and morning. Started a kind of sleet mixed with rain just after dark so doggies didn't want to go out for their last pee before bed. Thus I had to get up at 4 am to let Charlie out to pee, snowing out so he peed on patio rug. 30 minutes later he wanted out again. Heavy snow by now so he pooped ar the edge of the patio where snow was only a couple inches deep. Got up at 6 as wife had a Dr. appt. at 8:30. By now snow is 6" deep so had to shovel off the turf for doggies to do morning routine. Had to take the truck as roads hadn't been plowed. Got wife in the truck with some effort. I get in and truck won't start. Got the jumper cables out, hooked up to her SUV and started truck. Figured it was just because I hadn't driven it for a couple of weeks. Finally get her to the Doc, come out and damn thing is flat again. Called AAA and they ssid it would be 1&1/2 to 2 hours before they could get there. So hustled her back into Drs. office. Remember she's still using a walker. 3A actually showed up in about 30 minutes. Got truck started, got wife back in and got her home. Then had to go to Costco for a new battery. Didn't get back home till almost noon. Fixed a little breakfast and finally got out with Zippos gifted Condor in a Sav Hercules 606EX with morning coffee. Sheesh. Oh, did I mention I had to snowplow the driveway to get the truck out. I'm tired. Lol. Hope everyone else's day goes better.

Smoking a Pete rusticated Watson,Sutliff Creme Brulee,mug of DD coffee. I now remember why I stopped ordering this blend-It`s hard to keep lit . I am thinking of mixing in some MB Virginia flake? My wife enjoys the room note,So,I have to be careful what I mix in.
Ranger, I thought I was having a bad day with a flat tire, I got off easy compared to your day!

After dinner smoke,Parker billiard,Sutliff Mark Twain, 8 o`clock k-cup. I am a bit dissapointed with this blend,I thought it would be more of a sweet ,aromatic. It seems like nothing special,despite the positive reviews. I will not reorder this again.

Compared to @Ranger107 and @EZONSLOW I've had an easy, pleasant day. Today was a couple of Rob Roy's filled with GLP Abingdon with a Pride filled with GLP Kensington in the middle. We stopped at Chipotle for take out and had an early dinner. I'm bringing the day to a close with Mac Baren HH Pure Virginia Flake in a Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy along with a glass of wine.

Had a fun day with company. We went to a Mexican restaurant, and I had six enchiladas, quesadillas, rice and beans. Smoked a few bowls of tobacco during the day. Right now, I've about a third of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. A big cup of hot tea, neat, is my drink. All the ferals were waiting for m'lady and me when we came home, and I fed them without incident for a change. I decided to have a bowl of Trader Joe's Organic Raisin Bran Clusters. Never tried it before. Glad it was a small bowl because it tasted great, but is too sweet for me.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete heritage 304 with MB Virginia/Creme brulee mixture. Mug of Yukon coffee. The New blend seems to be smoking fine. I dont really notice a change in room note! the pipe stays lit,too. Now I have to reorder more MB Virginia flake.

I'm very late to the table today, as I've been out with Mrs Z looking at new garden furniture, although it seems a little early yet. But Mrs Z wants what she wants. Anyway, I'm about to fill a Petersons Atlantic with some Squadron Leader, and say chocks away, have a great day my friends.
20230727_112201.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Finally had a decent night's sleep.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Under the weather today, had a fever most of last night. Wondering what kind of bug I picked up and where. Just having my coffee this morning, might have a pipe later this evening if I perk up. Seems like everyone is having challenges today, Bad Moon on the Rise.

Attachments

• Welcome.jpg
    Welcome.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0