What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the pups fed and taken care of, settled down on the patio under a heated throw. Sun is out but still a slightly nippy 38 degrees. Having the very last of the Cattle Drive in a Don Carlos bent dublin with CR coffee ā˜•ļø. Such a good combo. Will be moving on to Round up for quite a while as I made up almost 4 oz. Heading down to the Legion this afternoon for a Super Bowl chili cookoff. Like to get the wife out when I can.

Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
View attachment 15540

When I did my first set of walks today, Abner the Eager and Sam the Scamp argued over who would walk with me during my last lap. Sam ran under a neighborā€™s car, followed by Abner. When I got near my house, Sam ran as fast as he could to me for food and safety. I picked Sam up to bring him in to eat. Abner got ahead of us, laid down on the driveway to block our path, but gave up when he realized the futility of his plan. Abner wanted to eat, but Harry the Hairy was around, so Abner hid under the deck lounge. While eating, Harry saw Abner, walked over and started those load mournful moans. Abner left under Harryā€™s watchful eyes, but he came back, ate inside and after a little scratching from yours truly, had a snooze. Lots more happened today, and if I don't post about it before bed time, I will later on if I can manage the time.
View attachment 15541
View attachment 15542
View attachment 15543
View attachment 15544
How did that Tommy Smothers line go? "Mother always loved me most."

Territory battle and you look like the objective, Jim. šŸ˜²

Having a bowl of MT in the Legend before I go to my mom's for lunch. Enjoy the game if that's your inclination. I'll return later.

Attachments

• MM Legend.jpg
    MM Legend.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Passing the first third of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. No walks today thanks to the continual rain.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir Johnā€™s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule thatā€™s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolandoā€™s Own in a smooth straight early ā€˜60s Lane era ā€œWilliam Conradā€ Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Already tuned in for the Super Bowl.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Good evening BoBs. Back from the Legion. Full of chili's and gas. Good thing I'm in the garage nook so wifey doesn't have to tolerate the "room note", lol. The Esoterica Margate was so good last night I decided to replicate it with some French Vanilla coffee. Saving the Scotch for later. Taping Super Bowl for later. Good night all

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Watching the ball game.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Watching the ball game.
View attachment 15563

Took mom for Valentine's lunch. Surprised her, I do not often go out to eat - I'm a bit of a hermit. Back home and I watched a movie, had Va Slices in my Savinelli and Casanova in my Cobbler. Done for the night.

Attachments

• Savinelli 616 Sistina.jpg
    Savinelli 616 Sistina.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Cobbler.jpg
    Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0