What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. Last of this bag of Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just fed Abner the Eager and it's time to clean a pipe gifted by a great friend.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. Last of this bag of Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 16741
I really like this pipe, Jim. It is unique! I always feel like it was carved by Dr. Seuss, I always liked Dr. Seuss.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2001 Robert Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a 1990s smooth dark brown Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Taking a break from pipe cleaning.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Gorgeous afternoon here in the Heartland. Got some reading and paperwork done while sitting outside on the back patio. Enjoyed Spilman Mixture in a no-name unmarked meer gently bent flared Dublin. Then lite up some 2014 Walnut in my Andreus Bauer apple with a "cultured amber" stem. Pure spring water kept me refreshed!!! FTRPLT

Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2019 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Having my first bowl of unreleased 2023 Sutliff English slab in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Trying to figure what all is in here and why it was rejected. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 16713
View attachment 16714
View attachment 16715
That is so interesting that you get to take these adventures. Enjoy and please share with us all.

Just opened a tin of 2017 Frog Morton. Having it in a fav Stanwell Brushed Black apple with Earl Gray tea. This was a go to English when McClelland was still around. When they closed I managed to snag 5 tins of FM and FMOTT. Think I have 2 left. I will miss it when it's gone but CS Shepherds Pie will fill the niche.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Enjoyed a fun chat with the fella who gifted me the pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg