What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a bit of necessary low calorie snacking, and have a third of a bowl left of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Sam and the babies are back in the bathroom, although Sam wasn't thrilled about it.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Getting ready to post the videos I made of the cat photos on Facebook.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

With any luck, my last smoke of the day will be 2019 Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Reading baseball box scores.
J.Everett_Author.jpg

Good Morning!
Chores are done and most of the snow is gone! I'm starting the day with GLP Westminster in a Rob Roy along with a k-cup of Donut Shop coffee we got at BJ's for 25 cents a pod.
Donut Shop is pretty good coffee as are McCafe K cups. Nothing spectacular but good solid taste.

Good morning BoBs and a Happy and blessed Sunday to all. Having Round Up in the Lorenzo Old Vic Giant smooth bent billiard and a mug of cowboy coffee. Going to a veterans appreciation lunch later at the best restaurant in Chino Valley. They bring in students who are in the culinary arts program to help prepare the meals. Always something interesting and different. It's nice when younger folks show an appreciation for veterans.

A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting a few things done before the Braves-Diamond Backs game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a straight smooth dark brown in a 1950s Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while even though it's a fav of mine, and one I coveted for while until my friend gifted it to me. He didn't know how much I wanted it, and he laughed when I told him. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. All the ferals are inside and behaving, which is a break for me. :)
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20_MM billiard.jpg

Back from a nice lunch of salad, trout with triple citrus sauce and cake for dessert. Now having CS Bill's Blend in a Jobey Band series 1/2 bent pot with amber stem. Not sure of the vintage of this pipe as so little is known about Jobey. But it's a good smoker. Used to have a Jobey Danske that smoked very well. Never should have let it go.

Attachments

• 20240407_125204.jpg
    20240407_125204.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I potted up half of my tomato starts and took a break to stream an F1 car race. After snacking on some pistachios I loaded an MM Boone with GLP Westminster and poured a homemade hard cider. I just finished washing some eggs and loaded a Pride with C&D Yale Mixture to enjoy a bit before I finish the tomato plants.