What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning gentlemen. CS Cowboy Coffee in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with, you guessed it, cowboy coffee, lol. A balmy 51 here, but no wind for a change. Wife and I volunteered to serve lunch for a special event at the VA today. Should be fun but probably a little hectic. Hope you all have a great day.

It's time for some Cherokee in a Falcon International fitted with a Meershaum bowl. Then maybe I'll have a sandwich before wheeling down to the pub for Quiz night.
20240117_135353.jpg

Woke to snow this morning, work cancelled. Just as well, I can use a recovery day. Spring cleaning a golf course is labour intensive and I'm out of shape, especially in comparison to last year. I have Mark Twain in my Bones and a cup of coffee.

Attachments

• Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
While I was out running errands, I smoked a bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

When I got home, I had a Jethro Bodine size bowl of chili topped with three cheese cheddar with unsalted crackers. Dessert was a third of the Boston Cream Pie. I'm passing the last third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Recorded the Braves-Astros game, and am current with the proceedings now.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking KBV Old Chicago in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working on a review of this blend.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Just finished smoking Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a year 1987 ebony full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu, but he’ll make you a batch if you ask. Been having fun with the scampers.
Peterson_MarkTwain Ebony.jpg