What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, got my coffee and my Bones Dublin with some Mark Twain.

Attachments

• Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching the Yankees celebrate John Sterling's retirement.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Custom-Bilt full bent pipe with MB Symphony,mug of DD coffee.
It's a shame that I can't enjoy MacBaren blends. The only one that I can smoke without blister making tongue bite is London Burley Blend. I want to try Golden Extra because from the reviews it sounds right up my alley, but I'm scared that it will rip my mouth up. I really liked Dark Twist, the taste and aroma was so nice and satisfying but the three days I couldn't smoke a pipe afterwards wasn't worth it. MacBaren Navy Flake actually caused two huge scorch marks on the roof of my mouth. I almost went to the doctor because it looked really bad. But it healed after almost a week.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple on the side. I've a quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Costa Rico Black Honey Geisha, neat, is my drink. Watching a scoreless Yankess-Rays game in the 8th inning.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Steve Norse Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time. Excellent smoker.
PSF_POY_egg.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff The Old Boss 175th Anniversary Blend in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. It goes on sale April 23 at 6 p.m. EST. Working on a review of this blend. Getting ready to watch the Pirates-Red Sox game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL-lattice-egg.jpg

Smoking a Poul Winslow Lovat with SWRA
The order I've been on about has SWR in it and I'm eager to try it, the other item is a Rossi Canadian sitter that matches my Lumberman.

Gonna have some Old Professor in my Anton & Co. for the time being.

Attachments

• Anton & Co. #2.JPG
    Anton & Co. #2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Rangers game.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

It's a shame that I can't enjoy MacBaren blends. The only one that I can smoke without blister making tongue bite is London Burley Blend. I want to try Golden Extra because from the reviews it sounds right up my alley, but I'm scared that it will rip my mouth up. I really liked Dark Twist, the taste and aroma was so nice and satisfying but the three days I couldn't smoke a pipe afterwards wasn't worth it. MacBaren Navy Flake actually caused two huge scorch marks on the roof of my mouth. I almost went to the doctor because it looked really bad. But it healed after almost a week.
Have you tried McB H&H Burley Flake? I really enjoy it and find it very smooth with no bite.