What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg

We let Tomato the Brave in to eat after midnight, and he stayed for a short while. And, his second bow tie collar is missing. He had it on early today, but he had been gone most of the afternoon and all of the evening, so it must have been taken off him during that time. I'm sure you folks know what I am thinking right now.
Tomato_GB_RelaxClose2.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to The Challenge of the Yukon from my radio collection.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty snap dragon apple, and am smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Fed my cats, Daisy the Feral Princess, and Tomato the Brave. Still have things to do before bed time.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

I can't sleep. So, of course, my solution is a coffee and a bowl of Casanova in my little meer. Don't know what to say about the collar collectors, Jim. Seems they'd rather provide a home for those than Tomato.
I know what you mean. I expected this to happen again, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. Or them either. I seldom have problems with people, and generally get along with most folks, but there's some people you meet in life...

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with an unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Got a lot done since my last, except for reading baseball box scores. I'll do that when I wake up later this day. Going to finish a couple of other things that I need to do. I may end the day with his smoke.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Good morning BoBs. Kinda late today. Had thunder and rain when we woke up. Thunder scares poor little Augie and he was shaking. So had to give him some CBD oil and hold him till the thunder subsided. Now having CS Rivendell in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with morning coffee.

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Guardians game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Last edited:
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
View attachment 17954
Currently, I am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
View attachment 17955

I couldn't post before now because of Long Tail.
View attachment 17956
View attachment 17957
View attachment 17958
Jim, I think you've been "adopted!!" FTRPLT

2nd bowl is CS Shepherds Pie in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin with more CR coffee. Was going to go riding but rain put the kibosh on that. So having a leisurely day at home until Wifey takes me out for birthday dinner this afternoon.
Well, happy birthday, Ranger!