What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chatham Manor (Not close to Carter Hall) in a GBD Collossus bent dublin. Getting
pretty good at loading my pipe and holding it with one hand. Has surgery on the
the other hand last week. I was hassling with a pipe rack trying to hold my pipe, but that
didn't work as well. Then it dawned on me, put the pipe in my mouth while I fill it!
That's where it belongs anyway!

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps on this hot and humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Watching the Red Sox-Giants game, which I listened to as I walked. The Red Sox have some of the best announcers in baseball.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland: Limerick in a 2021 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Newgrange 80S bent bulldog silver spigot with a tapered reddish brown, black striped acrylic stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_80S_NG_bbulldog_ ss.jpg

Passing the first quarter of this bowl of 2015 Mac Baren Modern Virginia in a medium bend, smooth dark brown 1950s Peterson 999 Shamrock chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Shamrock.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Been taking videos of the scampers.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Last night I put a humidifier disc one more time in the Arrango Balkan Supreme, took it out in the morning and stirred the contents, and closed it up. I just checked and it doesn't feel moist, but feels softer to the touch. I loaded some in my Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem. The smoke is more fragrant and produces a little more cloud. I'm enjoying this blend considerably more. All enhanced by Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch on ice. Listening to the audiobook of Master and Commander.
20240123_150318.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Long Tail crawled up on my lap for along snooze while Bob Tail snoozed beside me early this evening. I'll post more about the scampers later.
LTLap1.jpg

BTSideSnooze1.jpg