What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Morning everyone. CS Figgy Pudding in the huge Bari Wiking acquired from EZONSLOW. Love the way this pipe smokes, just wish it was a bit lighter. Then again, not a problem as I'm not that much of a clencher. Dark roast coffee with. Several birdies in the bubbler bird bath taking their morning shower, lol.

Smoking a Molina bent pipe with BB Sherman`s march and a k-cup.
Ranger, The nutty bastards wife called me yesterday,asked me to work, I declined until she gave me a 20% increase in pay and the assurance he will not be around me. Apparently he fired the cook too,so last night I had to go in and bake meats for this weekend, I will be doing the same tonight. so far,so good. LOL!

Now smoking C&D Eight State Burley 2021 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. I got this year's soon-to-be released version in today, and will be doing a direct comparison to see if I notice any differences. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Now smoking the soon-to-be released C&D Eight State Burley 2022 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Writing review notes on this blend.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Smoking Lanes version of a mild cherry tobacco in a Bari slightly bent Rhodesian pipe.I am not a big cherry tobacco fan ,but this is pretty good...
Got my eye on a really clean Mastro Beraldi pipe on E-bay. LOL!
Going to take a nap,working later this evening.

Half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Took out trash and recycle, and flexed my mighty muscles to tear a bunch of cardboard boxes apart to make them fit in the can. I always get stronger when I take off my glasses. ;)
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Took out trash and recycle, and flexed my mighty muscles to tear a bunch of cardboard boxes apart to make them fit in the can. I always get stronger when I take off my glasses. ;)
View attachment 4241
Top10Glasses2.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking C&D Eight State Burley 2021 in a 2016 quarter bend Royal Meerschaum lattice calabash meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Ship Ahoy! starring Red Skelton.
Royal_Meer_Lattice_Calabash.jpg