What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about third of a bowl left of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. King David Coffee Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink.
WinslowC_Dublin_silverspigot.jpg

Smoking a Neerup bent brandy with Capt black Gold and a quick k-cup.
I Scored a Pete pre-deerstalker,made in the republic of Ireland,I believe this pipe is from the original series of sherlock holmes pipes. I guess I will find out in a few weeks when it arrives from Italy. I am always amazed at what can be found on e-bay!

Just passing the first third of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. This bag has a tad less chocolate and a little more fruit than some others I have smoked, but it's always good. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Smoking a rusticated Pete Watson with Sutliff creme brulee and a mug of decaf coffee, this is a good combo! probably the last smoke of the day.
Ranger, have you tried to make contact with Zippo yet? I have not seen him post lately.
Sent him a PM this morning but haven't heard back yet. Last post he said he was fighting a cold.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Just fed the ferals, and m'lady and I are deciding on what to watch on TV.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching American Masters starring Groucho and Dick Cavett.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Good morning,
smoking a Brebbia bent Rhodesian with MB Scottish blend and a mug of freshly perked CR coffee,it`s supposed to be a beautiful day here. 32 degrees and rising,bright sunshine,too.
Ranger,thanks for the update on Zippo.
Supposed to meet with my boss`s wife later today after a surprise phone call from her yesterday ?

Howdy Y'all lol.
Sorry I ain't been around much, in fact not at all. But as I just told Ranger in a replied to PM. I'm fighting a really fierce cough, a left over from a really nasty cold that's doing a tour of the UK lately.
It's not Covid or anything like that, but it is a right bugger to shift. I have tried a small bowl of the leaf recently, but it sent me into a coughing fit to equal an old 1800s hospital full of TB patients.
Having said that, I refused to let it spoil my Christmas. And I hope each and everyone of you, had an awesome time too. Have a great day my friends, and In the words of Arnie "I'll be back"

Really DGT with this remnants of GLP Stonehenge flake in a Savinelli 815KS. I'm going to need to double time after this bowl with KBV 2022 Verge Engine Overdrive in a MM Pride raw cob. 48 F and sunny and the birds are feeding. Glad to see Zippo is back and feel for him with that cold as I've had one nasty one too and just now a bit better.

Last edited:
Smoking a Jeantet bent apple with Lane mv-1000 with the last of my mornings coffee.
Zippo, good to see you again,if you remember I just went thru a similar illness,took about 3 weeks to get over it. I was only able to smoke Virginia`s without a coughing fit. Just hang in there,load up on vitamins,too! vitamin c&e were helpful to me.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Big surprise, huh? :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg