What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more Figgy Pudding (had a pouch in the truck and too lazy to go get anything else) in a B5 Pete while tossing some flies; fishing not as good today as the last couple days,,,

L78AoVfl.jpg

I've been too busy to post. I've had another Charring Cross finishing that 8oz ton which will be replaced by Drucquer Levant. Not knowing the number of GH posts I enjoyed some GH DVC and now I'm sitting back with GLP Kensington along with Woodchuck Hard Cider. As usual all tobaccos were enjoyed in various MM cobs!

Had a very busy day, but things have finally slowed down until I go to work. Lunch was a double meat pastrami sandwich with fries (haven't had either in forever) with a slice of apple pie for dessert. Smoked lots of tobacco today, too. Had a large pepperoni pizza and two slices of extra cheese pizza for dinner with a hot fudge sundae and an oatmeal raisin cookie for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Just finished work, and this bowl of C&D Derringer in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 399 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 9153
That is a beautiful pipe. The grain on the shank looks amazing. My favorite shape is the straight billiard style, Canadian, Lumberman, Liverpool and the straight Dublin. Looking at your collection is a real treat Sir.

Good Morning!
It's a pleasant but gray morning, the perfect weather for GLP Westminster in an MM Apple Diplomat and a cup of black coffee. I've finally found a roast profile for Columbian beans that satisfies both my wife and I so I no longer have to maintain two levels of roast!

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. Now it seems to me that everyone has been on a Meershaum kick of late. And so not to be left behind, I thought I'd start my day with a Sultan Meershaum plugged with some Petersons Early Morning pipe and join you. Have an awesome day my friends.

Attachments

• 20230424_134048.jpg
    20230424_134048.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230424_134106.jpg
    20230424_134106.jpg
    875.5 KB · Views: 0