What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

After a delightful dinner of leftover taco meat, refried beans and a couple spoonfuls of butter fried rice enjoying Arango Balkan Supreme in a Randy Wiley freehand 1/2 bent dublin. Kirkland Canadian whiskey on the side. A beautiful evening here on the mountain. My lasy pipe. Good night all.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Been watching an episode of McCloud.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg

Half way through this bowl of KBV Mr. Christian’s Kraken Plug in a post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you’re interested in getting one, please contact Smoking Pipes and ask them to put this model back into production. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs, it's a dull overcast day here in old blighty. Today I'm going to start my first smoke, by plugging a Petersons liscannor XL90, with some Zippo Blended "Gollums Precious". A mixture of Black Cavendish, Black Cherry, Vanilla Custard, and Virginias. This will be the first smoke of this concoction, but it has been cooking quietly away in the cellar for over a year. Report will follow. Meanwhile I wish you all a great day my friends 😊

Good morning everyone. Sunny and warm here. Starting the day with CS Choctaw in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with morning coffee. A fairly quiet morning. Birds and bunnies hopping about. The quail have taken a liking to the flat feeder. They are in there every day now. Heading out on the trail again this afternoon. Have a great day BoBs.

I just got home from a meeting at the catering hall, Same old BS, the staff has to work harder,bla,bla bla! I asked my boss why aren`t there any events booked and he just glared at me ,while I laughed! Anyway, Smoking a DePaya bent brandy with SWR aro and a Hortons k-cup. My e-bay Poul Winslow is supposed to arrive today.