What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This straight Va. blend goes on sale in July or August.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Uhle’s Blend 44 in a 1922-38 Made in Ireland Peterson Dublin 3 straight smooth dark brown bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game as I clean a few pipes.
Peterson_PR_Dublin3_bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Had a great dinner of leftover baby back ribs. Now having 2012 Esoterica Margate in a Stanwell Brushed Black pot. Founding Fathers mocha from the Keurig to pair. My last pipe. Beautiful night here. Clear skies, cooling off nicely. Should be a good night for sleeping. Good evening BoBs.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, fed the ferals, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to work now.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg