What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's put the Black Twist back where it belongs, in a Mastro Geppetto sandblast. This pipe caught my eye because of its sparkle.
16816174599851243482620686849836.jpg

I spent the afternoon and evening chatting with a neighbor and taking care of plants and animals when I noticed my Rob Roy filled with GLP Kensington was down to ash. After dinner I loaded a Pride with GH Broken Scotch Cake and got lost in YouTube gardening videos. Time for a brownie and sleep.

A third of a bowl left of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Haebar, how is that English blend? Any good? It's certainly cheap enough, lol.
I've just started smoking it, so haven't formed an opinion on it yet. My first impression is good, but every batch is different and you never know what it is going to be like. I bought a bag with the plan that I could mix in some other blending tobaccos to fine tune it, if needed. The package said it was made in Denmark. Don't buy any yet; I have put some in the sampler I am sending you.

Good morning everyone. Having Urban Cowboy in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with a mug of CR morning coffee. Only time for one bowl this morning. Wife going on a trail ride with her trainer and some friends, so we have to be at the ranch by 8:30 to trailer the horses. Her trainer is going to ride Cochise for me so he can get some exercise. Haven't ridden him since the day before my surgery 7 weeks ago. Hopefully next time we go out I will be riding him.

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs, I hope you all having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday. Today I'm going to fill a Big Ben Phantom panelled bulldog 495. With some of Ranger's gifted and frankly quite sublime Figgy Pudding.
I am so jealous of these gorgeous tobaccos you guys can buy in the states. That are unavailable to me. Sure I can send off to the states, and buy them at source. But by the time postage and import tax is added, It would be cheaper for me to buy a brand new Dunhill pipe of the year 😉. Anyway, it's a gorgeous day here in old blighty, and Mrs Z has wheeled me out into the garden, where I'm watching the little birdies enter and exit the bird boxes, whilst making frequent visits to the feeders.
Have a great day my friends.

Good Sunday morning, all. I’m enjoying some FVF in a Stanwell “63” Buffalo sandblasted freehand. I haven’t taken the time to enjoy a nice bowl of tobacco in some time, but I’m going to rectify that starting right now.

Good Day!
Seems I let the morning slip by and it's not quite afternoon. While juggling four items on the to do list I just about finished an MM Apple Diplomat filled with GLP Westminster. I'll empty that and fill up a Pride with GH Broken Scotch Cake to keep me company while doing afternoon chores and finishing some of what I started before the Long Beach Grand Prix starts a 3pm ET.

About a third of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed Sleepy Suzy (who's back to snoozin') and Molly Danger, and then fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2022 Sam Gawith Saint James Plug in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea author with a silver spigot military bit and a tapered black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time.
Ardor Urano Ninfea author_MM.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast, some unsalted peanuts, and a red delicious apple lunch with a cup of hot tea. I've about a third of a bowl left of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Royals game until my 4 pm zoom, and will record the rest of the game.
4AB-TC_right.jpg