What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a 2021 medium bend brown sandblasted Peterson Irish Harp 80S bent bulldog with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown, black striped acrylic stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_IrishHarp_80S_ bbulldog.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. The cool thing about smoking this pipe today was that the fella who gifted it to me enjoyed seeing me smoke it. That enhanced my experience, too.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

I just had my appetizer, a gooze tender, dinner is goose breast with a snow pea saute. I'm just finishing the last of an 8oz tin of GLP Kensington, I opened the next one for later. So, I'm smoking Kensington in a Washington Rob Roy along with a Woodchuck Hard Cider.

I just had my appetizer, a gooze tender, dinner is goose breast with a snow pea saute. I'm just finishing the last of an 8oz tin of GLP Kensington, I opened the next one for later. So, I'm smoking Kensington in a Washington Rob Roy along with a Woodchuck Hard Cider.
I've never eaten goose before. Now I want to try it :)

Back from the ranch after the wife's ride. Pre dinner bowl of SPC Mississippi River Special Reserve in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Red Stag bourbon with. Photo of wifey getting ready to saddle up. Her trainer took some pics of her leading the ride but hasn't sent them to me yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416_165314_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416_165314_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big plates of spaghetti and meatballs topped with sharp cheddar cheese with three cinnamon raisin rolls for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg