What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waking up with some Maxwell House Columbian and some Five Brothers in a Sunrise pipe.
Sunrise-Dublin-w-Prince-Andrew-001.jpg

Good morning friends and fellow BoBs.
It's a beautiful day here in old blighty today, being the warmest day so far this year. So Mrs Z has wheeled me out in the garden, with a few pipes, and various jars of tobaccos. And a pot of Yorkshire Tea. I must say Jeff my gardner, has made a great start this year, we have a great showing of spring fauna.
So without further ado, I'm going to plug a Petersons Liscannor XL90 with some of my own blended Hobbit Weed. And watch the birdies have their fill on the feeders. I hope you all have a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 457.jpg
    457.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
It's a beautiful day here in old blighty today, being the warmest day so far this year. So Mrs Z has wheeled me out in the garden, with a few pipes, and various jars of tobaccos. And a pot of Yorkshire Tea. I must say Jeff my gardner, has made a great start this year, we have a great showing of spring fauna.
So without further ado, I'm going to plug a Petersons Liscannor XL90 with some of my own blended Hobbit Weed. And watch the birdies have their fill on the feeders. I hope you all have a great day my friends.
Zippo, what a nice garden you have there.

Thanks Swede, but to be honest I can't take the credit. I just say what I'd like planted. And my gardner does the work.
Well he's doing a great job. When I was in England I loved all the beautiful gardens. My ex wife and I were in London in 1977 for Queen Elizabeth's 25th anniversary as Queen and the flower displays were amazing. One hillside was planted to look like the Queens crown and it was absolutely beautiful.

Pretty colorful display! Congrats, it's looking great!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost finished smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg