What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking BB Gettysburg in an Altinay pot meerschaum.
16824437480088528776289126854919.jpg

Now smoking another large Meershaum Sultan, filled with St. Bruno. Been a strange day today in old blighty. The sun has been out and very strong, however there has been a very chilly wind spoiling it. Oh well better than rain I suppose.
Have a great day everybody.

Attachments

• 20230425_191039.jpg
    20230425_191039.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 0
Now smoking another large Meershaum Sultan, filled with St. Bruno. Been a strange day today in old blighty. The sun has been out and very strong, however there has been a very chilly wind spoiling it. Oh well better than rain I suppose.
Have a great day everybody.
This is great Zippo, your Sultan I think looks like the American actor Adrien Brody, and my Sultan I fancy looks like the American singer Tom Waits. Great artists!

Adrien Brody:
adrien-brody-2.jpg

9193-55cf9d6f9f2df212592ab51e04d1c636.jpg

Tom Waits:
gs57diiii9p71.png

8924-20230410-164242.jpg

Attachments

• gs57diiii9p71.png
    gs57diiii9p71.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Back to briars with Urban Cowboy in a Pete Pub with morning coffee. A warm 60 already but breezy. My BD today so my riding buddy and his wife are taking us to dinner this afternoon. Baby back ribs at Texas Roadhouse. Mmmm. Lol.
Happy birthday, @Ranger107 ! Hoping you have a great day!

Part through this bowl of year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1909 medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. I got this pipe from a friend today as a "thank you" for all the advice I've given him, and just couldn't wait to smoke it. It was quite a surprise, and will be a very special pipe.
BBB_Umbra_bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Back to briars with Urban Cowboy in a Pete Pub with morning coffee. A warm 60 already but breezy. My BD today so my riding buddy and his wife are taking us to dinner this afternoon. Baby back ribs at Texas Roadhouse. Mmmm. Lol.
Wishing you a great birthday Ranger, glad to hear you're spending it with friends and good food.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg