What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and sugar snap peas dinner wth strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching an episode of McCloud.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Thanks, I love this pipe, too. I like your new Ashton as well! The stem is a little brighter than mine; might be because your stem is longer. I hope your health reasons are not too serious; I had to lay off tobacco for a year and a half recently also. It turned out the problem I was having was not related to my tobacco use.
Thanks, @Haebar . I suspect that the issue is not caused by smoking, but exacerbated by it. Need to lay off for a while. Seeing an ENT next week, so should know more then.

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Neerup bent brandy and MB 7 seas,Starbucks Yukon coffee to pair .
It seems like the catering business I work for is very slow,the last event we had was the veterans fundraiser and that was almost 3 weeks ago!