What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smaug, 75% latakia, and Oriental and dark leaf, in a Savinelli Manzoni. I made something better than Best of the Rest English!
20230616_183740.jpg

Enjoyed a late, but tasty lunch, and smoked a bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty peach, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I was gifted several one pound unopened boxes of Mac Baren Mixture Flake today from a friend. That's more than I need, but I'll smoke a few bowls, and see what my opinion is now compared to the last time I smoked it in 2014.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will last a while.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

I figured out why I got all that Mac Baren Mixture Flake. It's apparently been discontinued.

Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened box of 2020 Mac Baren Mixture Flake in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Registered 969-48 Design Choice 837 military mount sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem and ferrule.
Stanwell Registered 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken legs and baked potato dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

On my third bowl of Pearl of Shibam in a CAO Bekler meerschaum. It reminds me of a blend my old tobacconist used to make before he died, meerschaum blend, I think he called it. It contains Virginia, I made separate batches to compare Red and bright leaf, latakia, dark air cured leaf, and perique. It has been resurrected, how exciting.
CAO Bekler.jpg