What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning BoBs. Starting with CS Shepherds Pie in my favored Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with morning CR coffee. Sunny here but going to be another hot one today. Supposed to be the last day of the hot spell, with temps dropping to 75 tomorrow. But like Zippo I don't have much faith in our weather forecasters. They are only right about 30% of the time, lol. EZ, have you tried the Pikes Peak yet?

2nd bowl is Drucquer Levant in a Stanwell Brushed Black pot and my 3rd big mug of coffee. I can never get over how good this pipe smokes for being such a cheapie. Think I paid $40 for it on sale at P&C. Thought this would drive away the gnats but doesn't seem to be meeting it's intended goal, lol. May have to vacate the patio after this bowl. Damn shame as the quail covey just showed up for breakfast. Watching them is always a pleasure.

PS Peaches and Cream in a Savinelli Camouflage.
20230614_222015.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Took out the recycle, and fed the extra hungry ferals. Watching the Yankees-Tigers game. Going to clean a few pipes, too.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast wwith a big peach on the side. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to the studio to do a little work.
Comoy's_Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Sutliff Mystery Pipe Force Crumble Cake in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. I just got several pounds of this, and neither Sutliff or I know what it is, but I have a feeling it's PF 1. I'll smoke a bowl of that next to make sure.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Just finished homemade shrimp cocktail and a mushroom saute, finished cleaning the six cobs I started before dinner, and now I'm smoking GLP Kensington in a Rob Roy with a Woodchuck hard cider. The grocery store lowered Riunite wines to 7.99 for 1.5L and topped the bottle with a 2.00 coupon, it's looking like a Moscato weekend!