What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Trying to decide when to start a set of walking reps with this pipe or my regular one (Molina apple).
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

@Balisong Your garden nutrient program sounds very practical, very little wasted material.

As for the AN-M8, it is a flare gun, it was designed to be socketed into ports on bomber aircraft. I have no pics. Uses 35 mm cartridges.

Not doing much smoking or eating right now, I've had more than my fill of the holidays, right now the idea of eating fills me with loathing.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and a big Snap Dragon apple on the side. I've about quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Couldn't post before now because Abner the Eager was snoozin' on my lap. Watching one of the older Roy Rogers movies which I much prefer to the later ones.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Out in 40 F trying to cut up some fallen trees, but the husky saw won't run right. Brought this axe too, so decided to smoke a bowl of that John Patton Oriental Dusk mixture in an MM Pride raw cob with forever stem. That's a dead Sassafras tree killed by laurel wilt, an invasive fungus from Asia.
20231230_131318.jpg

At the half mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture early version #1 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Just had Sam the Scamp on my lap.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture early version #2 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Jim’s English in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a tapered black acrylic stem. Only have a little left of this blend, which was made with all African tobacco. I'll miss it when it's gone.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

Smoking a rusticated Pete Lestrade with Sutliff Rum/maple, mug of DD coffee. This may be my last smoke of the day,I still feel like crap and have to be at work early tomorrow morning.Hopefully ,a good nights sleep will help.

Been up all night (morning now) working through some consolation bowls of GH Balkan Mixture in the Altinay tomato, after receiving some truly devastating news last night.

Great blend for good days, and bad days both.
Well, you can't get prayers from me. I don't do the religious stuff. but, I certainly hope things work out for you. Good luck.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Repeat Performance starring Joan Leslie. Friends who knew her told me she was a very nice human being.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Finished that last bowl sooner than I expected, so I'm smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg