What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Listening to a CBC episode of Nero Wolfe.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

I filled my Falcon with Old Professor. Gotta get my act together tomorrow, I need to find a battery for that damned camera. I want to get the trail groomed for the week-end, maybe test it . Would be my first ski of the year, a whole week-end to recover.
New avatar, puf? What's that from?

New avatar, puf? What's that from?
Young Frankenstein, Mel Brooks. It's a great film, stars Gene Wilder, Terri Garr, Cloris Leachman, Peter Boyle, Madelaine Khan, Marty Feldman, Gene Hackman...

Applied for a name change too, its in the works. I felt like the old name and avatar were just too childish. They were cute when I did it... The things we learn to regret.

Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Tomato the Brave showed up to eat. Abner wasn't overly thrilled by Tomato eating all the food I had put down nor was he crazy about seeing Tomato, so he wanted out. It's cold outside so I suspect Abner may return.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Did a little low calorie snacking, and am smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

A minute or two away from smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess, and Abner the Eager. I knew he'd be back. It's warmer inside than outside.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Work's done for the day, Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger are eating, and I've passed the first third of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg