What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Currently, I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 D&R Windsail in an 1890s-early 1900s dark brown smooth straight JD (Joseph B. Desjardins) billiard with filigree metal work with an amberish saddle stem and orific bit. Been watching the Dodgers-Giants game, and spent a couple of innings on the phone with a friend who was watching the game, too.
J.D. (Joseph B. Desjardins)_Fillagree-billiard1.jpg

Enjoyed a big plate of scrambled eggs and ham, and am nearing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with an unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Fed my cats, and three ferals, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts. Sleep follows this smoke.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Good Morning my fellow BoBs 😊
Had a great day visiting my Sister in Cambridge yesterday, an ancient University city, with surprisingly a lot of pipe smokers.
I say surprisingly because, to see a pipe smoker now in England, has become something of a rarity. But i saw so many yesterday. Must be something to do with the academical nature of the place 🤣.
Today I'm going to start with some Erinmore in a Captain Black BK17. And wish you all a great day my friends
Captain Black BK17.jpg

Too dark for pictures this morning, a stock pic attached, this is my favorite pipe, a Sav 616. It’s huge, deep wide bowl (45-60 min). Mild yet flavorful. I’m 83 YO, a curmudgeon poster boy. This thing screams curmudgeon to me. It has a direct link to the very bowels of my sole and spirit. I like it so much I ordered another one only sandblasted.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Just returned from my walk with Sir Barksalot of Yorkshire. It's cold and breezy, but we made it. I enjoyed the last of my Schwab's Ideal (1-Q) in the Barling Sovereign bent acorn. I doubt if I will replenish this blend, but I have enjoyed it. I am coming to the end of my first wave of tobacco samples, and have a little Schwab's Proud Sultan, Three Sails, and SWRA. I'm awaiting shipments of Rouxgaroux (I've heard this is very good 😏), MB Mixture Scottish, C&D Oriental Silk, and Sutcliff Rum and Maple. 🤓
Barling Sovereign Bent Acorn.jpg

Good Morning!
I woke up to blowing snow with about 3 inches on the ground. I fed the bird house occupants while Lynda took care of the inside critters. The electricity and internet has been flickering on and off. We prepared for the worse by filling some water jugs and pregrinding some coffee. Now I'm sitting back with Drucquer Casbah in a Pride along with a cup of coffee watching the regional news.

A fair share of excitement is building this morning with a smoking bowl of Russ’ Sunjammer and thoughts of Saturday’s big event.

BOILER UP BROTHERS!!!

View attachment 17260
BOILER UP BROTHERS!!!
I Don't have a clue what that means, but if it makes you excited and happy Jim, it's worthy of a like 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
Good Morning my fellow BoBs 😊
Had a great day visiting my Sister in Cambridge yesterday, an ancient University city, with surprisingly a lot of pipe smokers.
I say surprisingly because, to see a pipe smoker now in England, has become something of a rarity. But i saw so many yesterday. Must be something to do with the academical nature of the place 🤣.
Today I'm going to start with some Erinmore in a Captain Black BK17. And wish you all a great day my friends View attachment 17257
Way cool lighter!!

Good morning gentlemen. A chilly 42 but no wind so quite cozy under the heated throw. Enjoying CS Choctaw in a Don Carlos bent brandy with CR morning coffee. Only thing on the schedule is serving lunch at the homeless vets shelter and maybe the gym for an hour. Have a great day my friends.

Good morning gentlemen. A chilly 42 but no wind so quite cozy under the heated throw. Enjoying CS Choctaw in a Don Carlos bent brandy with CR morning coffee. Only thing on the schedule is serving lunch at the homeless vets shelter and maybe the gym for an hour. Have a great day my friends.
Now that sounds like a day well lived.