What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with an unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Sam the Scamp is by my side. All the other ferals are outside except for Daisy the Feral Princess. She's snoozin' behind m'lady's chair.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Off to touch up pages with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Finished that Archie story, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 medium bend dark brown straight grain Viggo Nielsen dublin sitter with a cumberland-like lucite stem.
Viggo Nielsen.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Tomato the Brave is not a fighter, but he has gotten a bit aggressive lately. He consistently goes after Abner the Eager, who is definitely a lover and not a fighter. When any feral starts that sort of thing, they go outside immediately. This afternoon, Tomato wanted out, and when he was outside, Harry the Hairy was there waiting to eat. Tomato, like all the other ferals, are afraid of Harry. I figure it’s due to the loud wailing Harry does when another cat is around. This time, Tomato hissed and took a swipe at Harry, who backed off. I’ve never seen any feral stand up the Harry before. Tomato came back inside, and I fed Harry.
Tomato_Harry1.jpg

HarryEats2.jpg

Not much else to relate about today. Sam the Scamp and her babies are fine. I have learned not to pay too much attention to the babies because Sam gets concerned about it after a few minutes. Some of that is probably because Sam wants to get out of the bathroom and be with us and have more room than the small bathroom does. She doesn’t like to wait long for that. The babes do like my rubbing their heads and chins. One of the sons of Harry the Hairy grabbed my finger, marked and licked it, and then wanted to climb out of the box. I put him back in the box. Btw, it looks as though all five are boys.
Sam_HeadCradle.jpg

SamLooksMeBabies2.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Lestrade with MB 7 seas regular,mug of DD coffee. It`s a sunny ,but chilly 42 degrees here. I am finally going to give in and go see the Dr. this afternoon about this lingering cold that won`t go away...

My wife and I were enjoying breakfast about 20 minutes ago,out of nowhere the whole house started shaking,it came and went in seconds. It appears that there was an earthquake, My wife is watching the intense coverage on the news. NY media is awful!
Smoking a Caminetto billiard, 7 seas regular with a Martinson k-cup.

Good Afternoon friends and fellow BoBs.
Been an eventful and busy day today, with not much time for a smoke. But I have time enough right now, to have a short bowl of Condor in a Apple bowl fitted in a Falcon. Then its get ready time, for a pint and Fish n Chips. I received another batch of Tobbaccos today, gifted by my great buddy Ranger. I can't wait to try his Round Up blend. But I'll wait until tomorrow, when I can relax and really savor it. As always I wish you all a great day...and EZ stay safe over there buddy.

Near the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg