What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href='/u1294' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: bruins'>@bruins</a>":jmimi2tp said:
morning gents! found my new morning smoke, mac baron's club blend in a sasieni poker, coffee on the side. damn fine and easy way to glide into the day...
No deer yet Bruins.. Taking a lunch break.. Having some P&W #515 in my 1/8 bent no name prince.. Pretty good smoke..
Tell me bruins how smooth is that club blend ? Is it full of any special flavor ?
Hey Piet Had to give the FVF a break for today :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Now to go shopping for some bulk baccy for everyday use.. Have a great day Brothers... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

<a href='/u1230' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: velveteagle'>@velveteagle</a>":d8vcruxv said:
<a href='/u1294' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: bruins'>@bruins</a>":d8vcruxv said:
morning gents! found my new morning smoke, mac baron's club blend in a sasieni poker, coffee on the side. damn fine and easy way to glide into the day...
No deer yet Bruins.. Taking a lunch break.. Having some P&W #515 in my 1/8 bent no name prince.. Pretty good smoke..
Tell me bruins how smooth is that club blend ? Is it full of any special flavor ?
Hey Piet Had to give the FVF a break for today :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Now to go shopping for some bulk baccy for everyday use.. Have a great day Brothers... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..
hey VE, it's very smooth, mild. it's a roll cake of virginia and cavendish, so it has a nice sweet nuttiness going. butera cavendish is a 'go to' for me, especially after a heavy virginia. but it has almost zero nicotine and i want a little in the morning...so the macbarens is very similar in flavor, maybe more reserved, but has a bit more vitamin N (not as much as an english though). between the sweetness and the coffee and the gentle buzz...yeah, it's really working for me.

Yea VE, Bru has it right!!!!!!
Not bad at all!

I am giving it a rest for now too, moved onto heavy doses of Pete Irish oak and McClelland grand orientals!!!
Hunt well brother!!

Well all chores done.. I can go out hunting now.. Heading out with a bowl of P&W Gotham Court in my 1/8 bent no name.. Sweet smoke.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thanks bruins for the feedback.. And Piet for your backup support..
Chuck..

Smoking Altadis 1M in Randy Wiley Freehand on the porch in the cool air, what could be better?

Chilling out with a bowl of Solani 656 ABF in my Big Head Meer.. It's been a long day.. No Deer Yet... :scratch:

Blackwoods Flake in a Peterson Aran bulldog.

rooster, meer, bourbon, ice, nap,,,,, :sleep:

MacB Burley London Blend in my Comoy's Royal Guard Pot

Really liking the MacB BLB!

Morning all, the rain has set in, nice soft and soaking.
No archery training today, coach is scared I get sick, we have been shooting at 5am every morn for the past 3wks............. in the rain for the last 2 days!!!!!!

FVF in a Meer in celebration!!!!!........ coffee on the side!!!

Piet Binsbergen":pe408jdi said:
No archery training today, coach is scared I get sick, we have been shooting at 5am every morn for the past 3wks............. in the rain for the last 2 days!!!!!!

Good to see your taking a day of rest from the early morning busy teaching. I used to teach re-curve to young men when I was a councilor at a YMCA camp 40 years ago.. Very rewarding Piet. Now I will be taking a pouch of Squadron Leader and my La Strada Pico Nose Warmer out to hunt this morning.. But first I will have Some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my La Strada Pico to test my N needs.. Hope everyone has a great day.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

it's friday! morning smoke of macbaren's club blend in a sasieni poker and some java. :D saw a big buck in the field this a.m. VE. he was stumbling around. think someone had gotten him. good luck today VE!

bruins":uldj7pkd said:
it's friday! morning smoke of macbaren's club blend in a sasieni poker and some java. :D saw a big buck in the field this a.m. VE. he was stumbling around. think someone had gotten him. good luck today VE!
Thanks bruins.. Saw lots of deer out back but not close enough.. There was a bunch of shooting also.. One deer is working his way to my property.. Had chores to do and its getting closer.. Keeping an eye out the back windows..
Having some P&W Gotham Court in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. This blend smokes really nice.. :cheers:

velveteagle":4zrm5zud said:
Piet Binsbergen":4zrm5zud said:

Good to see your taking a day of rest from the early morning busy teaching. I used to teach re-curve to young men when I was a councilor at a YMCA camp 40 years ago.. Very rewarding Piet. Now I will be taking a pouch of Squadron Leader and my La Strada Pico Nose Warmer out to hunt this morning.. But first I will have Some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my La Strada Pico to test my N needs.. Hope everyone has a great day.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Interesting Chuck, no wonder you are my bud, man!!!!
Never knew you were a recurve coach!!!

Reiner Long flake 70 in a Von Erck, courtesy of my good buddy Nitschke 066, thanks brother!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Evening all. Three Oaks Syrian in a Pete Mark Twain.

Smoking 1M in Savinelli Oscar Lucite Bent Dublin watching my dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.