What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanksgiving day in a Henderson billiard

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoyed Altadis 1M in Cavicchi Bent Dublin earlier and now enjoying Peterson Holiday Season 2010 in Dunhill Shell Briar Billiard, first nice pipe that I bought, actually gifted from wonderful wife.

Some 1999 Davidoff Royalty in a Stanwell 217. I don't know if its the age but I really love this stuff. It doesn't get great reviews usually though.

Aged Escudo from :king: di tutti :king: :king: :king:

(Somebody drag him back in here !)

Still trying to figure why people smoke the stuff.

:face:

McClellands Christmas Cheer 2002, with a touch of McClellands Blending Perique added to it, in a Ben Wade Freehand. G'Day Gents.

Waking to some Barbary Coast in a large Tinsky billiard, and a cupa. Have to do some work I brought home from the office, but it shouldn't interfere with football and leftover bird this afternoon.

Buddy

Looks like the extra pie did not make it to this morning.. Kids.. Having a bowl of FVF in my Big Head CAO meer outside on the porch on this cold windy day.. Hot coffee brewing... :cheers:

ours either, VE (kids and pie, say bye bye!). also cold and windy here, got some snow while we dined last night, just a light misting. macbarons club blend in an ascorti. (btw, my brother in law got a 10 pointer and we had to hear about it for about most of the night. :roll: )

bruins":4k1q3enm said:
ours either, VE (kids and pie, say bye bye!). also cold and windy here, got some snow while we dined last night, just a light misting. macbarons club blend in an ascorti. (btw, my brother in law got a 10 pointer and we had to hear about it for about most of the night. :roll: )
Well bruins some things will never change.. Kids have a best friend called food and the frig door gets used when they come into the house or get up from a chair. No snow on the ground here yet.. No deer yet.. Heading out with a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in my 1/8 bent no name Prince.. Just had a bowl of SG Sam's Flake in my Bent Canterbury..

An excellent bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a Pete Mark Twain.

Muddler":hqu0fgrx said:
Pete Mark Twain eh? What do you think of it?

Packing some SL then heading outside to shovel some snow slush. Any excuse to smoke is a good one. :)

mcclelland's navy cavendish in a sasieni. think i'll post a review.

McClelland's Black Shag in an old Italian briar.

Sugar Barrel in an old cob,,,,Irish coffee,,,

Cold and Windy here.. Windchill 16.F But will venture out under the sky and burn a bowl of Erinmore Flake in my Big Head CAO Meer.. What I do for the love of smoking pipe.. :cheers:

Aaron":coi2x5ob said:
Muddler":coi2x5ob said:
Pete Mark Twain eh? What do you think of it?
I've got three of them. One - the blasted version I keep for lat blends - is a go-to pipe. They're really good pipes. But I think the legend is better than the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.