What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presbyterian in a 1/2 bend Bjarne. Loading up some Sasieni into a Stanwell and warming up the car. The old smoke n' drive with a bit of Lou Reed in the stereo.

19Volks71":laq7pehz said:
Presbyterian in a 1/2 bend Bjarne. Loading up some Sasieni into a Stanwell and warming up the car. The old smoke n' drive with a bit of Lou Reed in the stereo.
That sounds really good, great combos!

Ahhhhhhhhh...

Jack Knife Plug in my Nording CYO.

I was born to smoke this. :)

Earlier some Chelsea Morning in a Sasieni Friar, just now my first smoke of Mississippi Mud in a a Castello Sea Rock 31, not bad...I'll have to have several more bowls before I make up my mind on it. Peace-Mike :scratch:

Peterson's Irish Flake, folded, in an Erikson billiard. Excellent.

FVF

Old-timey Peterson Deluxe billiard ("Made in Ireland"/ Shape No. = 5).

LL airway-optimised lucite re-stem.

:cheers:

:face:

Solani 633 Flake in Savinelli 673KS Rhodesian.

Earlier today, Jacknife Plug in a Nording Freehand. Now, Wessex BFV in a Sav Auto 8. Good stuff!

I'm having my second break-in half bowl in your Mario Grandi pipe. This time it's Balkan Sasieni and I'm lov'in it. This is one babe you probably should have kept in your man cave.

Well, I'm certainly glad for me! I'm not a big man, but I like a large bowl and a substantial smoke. This bud's for me. Thanks again brother!

Heading outside for my first smoke after coffee with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant..

Dunhill 965 in a Savinelli sitter with black coffee.

Good morning everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.