What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usual cup of French Market coffee and 3Ps in my Tao dublin.

Bowhatchie: Welcome to the Brotherhood Bob. ....and I'm glad you are enjoying my Mushrooms. Stick around here for some great conversation and the opportunity to acquire some great pipes. You'll find me often in the "Rubber Room". My best to ya buddy. Marty T.

Just finished my first ever bowl of Escudo in a Stanwell bent apple. It's also my first bowl of VA. All I can say is WOW! Even as a confirmed Lat-man, I have to say this stuff is magical. I don't think it'll replace my English blends, but it will certainly make for a nice change of pace every now and again.

Heading outside to enjoy a bowl of Red Paramour in a Brebbia Ascot...

LIPIPE":v6txmh3v said:
I'm having my second break-in half bowl in your Mario Grandi pipe. This time it's Balkan Sasieni and I'm lov'in it. This is one babe you probably should have kept in your man cave.
No kidding man- I'm having my second break-in half smoke in the new Mario Grandi, also Balkan Sasieni.

Well Volks I guess we both know a good pipe and good fuel when we get our hands on it. My friend Mike (Muddler) down there in South Africa is getting between us now but I'll bet my next smoke that he appreciates the BS (Balkan Sasieni/not bullshit) also.

I've just had an hour long relationship with Peterson's Irish Flake in my Davidoff Lavot Cognac. Now this pipe must have been designed with IF in mind because I had the most wonderful, delicious, heavenly smoke in years. I lit the pipe and then decided to do something else before I continue. Don't know if this did the trick but I almost feel like smoking another bowl. I just sat sipping this absolute rewarding stuff. No tongue burn, only slow burning tobacco goodness. I'm thinking of dedicating this pipe for smoking IF only. What more can I say? WOW!!!

A nice cob packed with burley while I study, so i can puff away and not worry about a damned thing, Haha :lol:

itsKot":3kswb8as said:
A nice cob packed with burley while I study...
I tend to favor burley in a cob myself.

Lat bowl of the night: Tinder Box - Sherlock's Choice in a Lane Prince.

My first full bowl of the day - Plantation Evening in a Dunnie bulldog.

Two bowls today so far.. Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter then Lancer's Slices (Gifted Sample) in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Bullcap.. :cheers:

19Volks71":tvkowb4u said:
Pete's Irish Flake in a Pete's Donegal.
Must be the best combo available! Me thinks Irish Flake is "the best tobacco money can buy"!

Status
Not open for further replies.