What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier JKP in a Sasieni Friar( STRONG & complex..like my last girlfriend), just now finished a tasty bowl of Union Square in a New CAO Meer(my first meer). I must say that I like the meer, may have to add a few more to my collection. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Edwards Scottish-Bucc

Picked up on my trip to Florida after visiting the Tampa store on recommendations from you guys.

Earlier today, 2 yr old Union Square in a Sav Auto 4, man I love this tobac! Now, some Kajun Kake, that just had it's one yr bday, in a Sav. Milano.

It's finally getting warm! Had a bowl of Robusto in a Ser Jac Billiard on the walk in to work, that'll make the day tolerable.

No need to yell, we're all in the same room Smokinbriar.(I still don't understand the whole ALL CAPS thing.)haha

Two bowls of Briar Fox today, man they ain't kidding when they say crumble cake- the stuff just falls to pieces when you slice it! One bowl in a Castello Sea Rock 31 and just now a great bowl in my new CAO Meer. Peace-Mike :cheers:

p.s.- I'll be here all week....tip your waitress :lol!:

Peterson's University Flake in my Lucienne Unknown (no idea what name it is, if it has one).

Just upgraded from Carter Hall, so you can imagine how giddy I was. It smoked so cool!

FVF in a GBD New Era bulldog. Been a rainy Saturday.

Gonna smoke some Frog Morton in my Stanwell tomorrow, hiking in the mountains with some friends! :)

Think I'll load up a big bowl of Chelsae Morning...in a Nording.

Year old OGS in a Sav Milano. Pretty tasty. Earlier today, MVF in an Autograph 5. I have about a dozen open jars/tins, and told myself I cannot open any new ones until these are gone. I'm already going thru Wessex withdrawals and have only one bowl of Union Square left :(

Heinrich's Special Curly in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian nosewarmer. My life is the richer for having discovered this tobacco - an excellent Vaper.

as I wrote this I'm enjoying a bowl of Reiner Golden flake in my Blatter Select. Life is good!

Just enjoyed a big bowl of Union Square in my Ardor Urano Calabash. Peace-Mike :bball:

Just enjoyed a quality bowl of SG Squadron Leader in my 3/4 bent Paul's Cayuga briar. Fantastic.

Some dried out Davidoff Royalty in a Celius King. Not bad...

Weekend scraps of Kendal Dark and Kendal Kentucky and SG Chocolate flake in a MM Dip took me up the valley to work this morning.

Chelsea Morning in a Castello Old Antiquari bent billiard, and just now some Union Square in a Dunhill Grp 5 billiard. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Dominican Glory stuffed in a Baki lovat

Status
Not open for further replies.