What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ride home with Union Square in a Stanwell Royal Danish and just now another bowl of US in a CAO Meer. Peace-Mike :cheers:

I'm trying something completely new to me, but in an old friend. Peretti's Whiskey Cavendish in a large bowl Stanwell (shape #184 for those of you that are that particular). I was a heavy aromatic smoker when I first started with the pipe, but I've been away from them and into the VAs and Burleys for a long time. What a delightful change of pace. This is supposed to have a Bourbon flavor -- might just have to reinforce it with a bit of Wild Turkey!!!

First 1/2 of the bowl has been mild and very smooth with a very nice sweet aftertaste. A nice way to start the evening. Wonder if that 2nd half will hold any surprises.

3 parts Rattray's Old Gowire to one part Esoterica Blackpool, jarred back in 11/99. Very tasty! In a Stanwell rusticated HCA Churchwarden. Think I'll have a second bowl of the same (pipe to be determined) once the late moon rises.

Natch

Smoking my first ever bowl of Squadron Leader in my Radice Clear FFF. This - is - awesome.

A short bowl of Davidoff Royalty in a Jorn Larsen bent brandy, watching the morning traffic go by.

One bowl of Chelsea Morning in a Sasieni Friar and just now a delectable bowl of Union Square in a Caminetto Egg. Peace-Mike :p

Status
Not open for further replies.