What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier some Union Square in a Dunhill Shell, just now some Meridian in my Ardor Urano Calabash(weekend pipe). Peace-Mike :tongue:

Jack Knife plug in a Sav. Auto 5. I am really starting to like baccy.

Enjoying a big bowl of Margate in the Brealdi after a VERY busy weekend....working on my 3rd glass of Cab.

Got a tin of Dunhill Royal Yacht I've been working through...haven't chosen what specific pipe it'll be in for this morning yet.

Sippin' on some fresh ground Tully's while making up my mind.

First (but not last) bowl of the evening is Chelsea Morning in a Pete Mark Twain.

Yesterday's relaxed morning has propelled me into a trend -- today I'm working from home and softly sipping some more of the Frog (a fresh tin of Across the Pond) that started me off on Sunday. Yesterday's Pete is resting; so today the pleasures are conjured from a handmade "Casara" model, crafted by a fine fellow named Jan Zeman in New Zealand. The shape is very similar to a Stanwell #184, but ever so slightly smaller, shorter, and slightly more bent. Just perfect as I sip tea and try to write last week's, late, status report. :)

Earlier some Union Square in my prize Dunnie Grp 5 billiard. Just now some Meridian in a Castello Old Ant bent. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Burlington's Executive Blend in a Nording Freehand Signature. It was the first time I was able to get feedback on this blend from my wife, and she like it, describing it as a mix of brown sugar and rum. Thumbs down from my daughter, though, who though it smelled like burned popcorn.

Ahh Sweet Virginia!!! Union Square in a Sav Oscar and another bowl just now in my CAO Meer. Peace-Mike :p

Status
Not open for further replies.