What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is life after whiskey.. Good morning.. Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury.. Oh yes coffee...

A nice big bowl of Union Square in my Ardor Urano Calabash. Peace-Mike :p

Some Frog Morton in my Ser Jacopo. Great tobacco in an incredible pipe.

Two-year-old FVF.

Group two or three-sized Peterson Deluxe 360 straightgrain apple (458). Old and well used when I got it from a pipe collector friend in 1975, and a favorite smoker since then.

Pipes just don't get any tastier than a good old Pete is with a good flake.

:face:

good evening to all!

reiner long golden flake in a fantastic natural greek briar plateau pipe. this particular briar has a natural apple and olive scent, likely from the nearby crops. this wonderful tobacco blends quite nicely with the natural briar scents. late saturday night in great company! i guess that's what you get to look forward to when you're over 40. not bad, not bad at all.

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a meer. Going to hit 80 today - an omen that I'll soon have to start yard work :(

Buddy

Looks like a much warmer day here.. Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 bent no name prince.. Heading out soon with a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Sav Auto #5..

SG Navy Flake in my Tinsky Bengal bulldog, a BoB POY from a few years back.

Wow..80.F here in Michigan.. High for the year so far.. Beautiful.. Heading outside again with a bowl of SG's ST. James Flake in a Eagle Claw Meer...

hot and sunny! gotta love the a/c. dunhill light flake in a leedy, of course :)

y'all have a great sunday!

Had some Blackpoint out of my Brebbia Pura Squat Tomato. Delish on this toasty day.

MisterE":jdgks0yb said:
VE- what a turnaround weather-wise for ya!
MisterE this is great weather.. Got up to 85.F today.. Windy as heck and not sure if a storm is brewing to the west heading out way.. Been smoking to many things to post except I will post OGS in a Bulldog Meer which I am heading outside again with.. I have the windows open and this fresh air is fantastic.. :cheers:

First sampling of Blackwoods Flake from my favorite Cavicchi dublin. Ranks very highly so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.