What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian and some hot coffee...

Today I had a Testosterone morning. First bowl in a rusticated Dunhill pot was 1776 American Patriot followed later by a bowl of Billy Bud. Man to man, what a robust start to a strong day.

Started my day with a bowl of Presbyterian in a Medico 1/4 bent billiard, now onto Dunhill Std. in a Brigham bulldog. Will probably follow that up with a pot full of OGS after lunch.

Perfect day.. Lots of sunshine.. 65.F I have been smoking lots today.. But Lancers Slices made me smile most.. Smoked it in a Bent Big Bruyers English Briar Extra... Heaven on earth.. Oh did I mention brew ???

A great bowl of Union Square in a Castello Sea Rock 31. Peace-Mike :alien:

Woke up way early at 3:30am and decided to stay up so I had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined Briar.. Hot coffee

Beautiful thunderstorm here, complete with hail. Chelsea Morning in a Pete Mark Twain as I dry out.

I'm enjoying Milan's Virginia Pride in an Oom Paul. Mike (Muddler) this is the last of a gift received from Bob Berglund of MPC website and forums. I just watched a video of Robert Redford's "A River Runs Through It" about fly fishing and I thought of you. If you have not had an opportunity to see that movie you should try to get a copy and enjoy it.

Lancer's Slices in a Bent Big Bruyer's England.. Waiting for some rain Mudd..

fencing (not the fancy kind) calls for black xx in the cob.
y'all have a good day!

Work is done for the day... a bit of FM-ATP in a 1/2 bent Stani. A simple pleasure.

Enjoyed the later part of light outside with a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a GBD Americana...

LIPIPE":vtmr6nnb said:
I'm enjoying Milan's Virginia Pride in an Oom Paul. Mike (Muddler) this is the last of a gift received from Bob Berglund of MPC website and forums. I just watched a video of Robert Redford's "A River Runs Through It" about fly fishing and I thought of you. If you have not had an opportunity to see that movie you should try to get a copy and enjoy it.
I've watched the movie - it's excellent. I have the book & it is amazing too. Arguably one of the finest I've read. It's almost poetic.

Early afternoon here & I'm back from work already. We've had a really good week on the project so I gave the team (& myself) the afternoon off. Had quite a bit of rain on the drive home but here in Pretoria it's warm & sunny. A decent steak barbeque planned for later. Right now it's Heinrich Special Curly in a Pete Supreme, a Vaper I recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.