What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VE- snow again?! Ok....here´s what you do:

Go straight to travelocity.com and search Detroit -Acapulco-Detroit 8 day packages. Don´t think, just do.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Dunill Flake here- after a week of parfait exploration my tastebuds are lost. Back to basics.

A bowl of Union Square on the ride home in a Dunnie Shell and just now a bowl of Chelsea Morning in my Dunnie Grp 5 billiard. Peace-Mike :rabbit:

Had some MacB Navy Flake in my Pete Kapet '6' and some Boswell's 'Majestic 586' in my Marxman Benchmade.

N.B. I am about 99.999% certain that the Boswell's is simply Lane BCA and 1-Q blended 50/50 and given a new name. Not that that is a bad thing, mind you, I made a pound of it myself. BUT, given the price, description and source, I was expecting something different.

Hey MisterE I tell ya I am so tempted to find warmer climates.. The snow has melted away for the most part.. Tried some of the Wessex Curly Cut in a La Strada Ultima Sitter and then in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Left my tongue kind of tingly which I wonder what does that.. I liked it but will put the tin in storage for a time to try again.. I think it needs some aging perhaps.. Still trying to figure out what causes that tingle in some blends..

Silver Flake in my latest bin pipe beater. Magic.

"...choke, C&D Merlin's Choice, choke gag, in a ca. 1950's unmarked English bent, choke gag, choke, billiard shell..."

2005 McClelland Matured Virginia No. 27 in an early 1940's George Yale Golden Sovereign No. 558 (Lovat). Much. much better.

Looks like another overcast cold and windy day here.. Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined Briar.. Its 36.F So tired of cold weather.. Thank goodness for the pipe or I would not get out much in this stuff..

MisterE":0pm7dfa2 said:
VE- snow again?! Ok....here´s what you do:

Go straight to travelocity.com and search Detroit -Acapulco-Detroit 8 day packages. Don´t think, just do.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Dunill Flake here- after a week of parfait exploration my tastebuds are lost. Back to basics.
Make a stop in LA on your way back, nice and warm here as well!

McC's Dark Star in a Tim West ball. First thing in the morning, it's an eye opener.

Ahhhh... Finally.... A pretty and nice morning. Already in the low 40s with some good snow melt going. Breaking in a recent 'find'... My favorite shape Stanwell, from a German eBay seller, filled with Frog Morton on the Bayou.

Add my cup of coffee, my lap cat, and the north woods pretending spring is here is exactly the R&R I need!

Oh, and the black bear are out an about too. :eek:

Heinrich's Special Curly in a Pete Supreme bent billiard.

Windy here .. Went outside with a bowl of McConnell Scottish Cake in a Erik Nording Rusticated Red #5..

One delicious bowl of Union Square in my Castello Old Ant bent billiard, on a rainy night in Boston. Peace-Mike :sleep:

Rainy cold windy night.. Went to see my cousin who cooked up some great food and grilled some steaks.. Cake and ice cream lots of beer and wine.. Smoked bowls of Lancer's Slices and Red Paramour in a Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Good old pipe.. Now chilling in a warm home.. Dreaming of sunshine..

just finished a bowl of solani silver flake with a pinch of st. james parish perique in a straight panel leedy freehand. very nice smoke.

Enjoying my first pipe in I can't remember how long. At least a month if not more.

Jack Knife Plug in a smooth Sara Eltang rhodesian. A cup of oolong tea on the side. Why has it been so long?

Heck Jason, it must have been one heck of a month.

Heinrich's Special Curly in a Pietenpauw stack Rhodesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.